Monday, May 18, 2009

Sean Kingston - Fire Burning



Sean Kingston - Fire Burning lyrics

Kingston
Let’s Go
Hey, hey, hey
Red One
Hey Hey

Shawty got that super thing
hotter than the sun
Never ??
Got me soon as I walked in the door
My ??
The way she dropped it low ??
Make me wanna spend my money on her
she get it pop lock drop it

Shawty go line fire
Somebody call 911
shawty fire burning, fire burning,
on the dance floor whoaaaa
I got to cool down
she gotta ?? the roof down to the dance floor
Shawty fire burning, fire burning, on the dance floor
Shawty fire burning, fire burning, on the dance floor
she fire burning, fire burning, on the dance floor
Shawty fire burning, fire burning, on the dance floor

Fire burning, fire burning



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Minima 4 coloum Blogger Template by Beloon-Online.
Simplicity Edited by Ipiet's Template